Guardian Glass North America
Guardian Glass Brings Diverse Products and Services to GlassBuild America
High Performance Glass Offers Solutions for Every Region
Auburn Hills, Mich., October 17, 2016 – GlassBuild America attendees will find high performance products for every region and every design concept at Guardian Glass’ Booth 1028. On view at the October 19-21 event in Las Vegas, Guardian’s residential and commercial offerings illustrate advanced energy performance, a variety of glass appearances, operational flexibility and more.
“Energy performance requirements in building design – whether commercial or residential – forces architects and designers to measure glass performance against its aesthetics,” says Chris Dolan, Director of Marketing, North America, Guardian Glass. “As a leading glass manufacturer, Guardian strives to deliver value to our customers, and we do that by constantly innovating to make this choice easier: Our products deliver both the desired appearance and the desired energy performance.
“Our new tagline, ‘See what’s possible™’, really holds true at GlassBuild,” he continues. “Attendees can literally see what’s possible for their projects.” ·
- ClimaGuard®, Guardian’s industry-leading low-E residential glass portfolio, makes it easy to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements while providing comfort no matter the location. Guardian will highlight two products designed for ENERGY STAR Version 6.0 Northern Zone criteria:
- Guardian ClimaGuard® 72/57 low-E glass features a high solar heat gain coefficient.
- Guardian ClimaGuard® IS 30 low-E glass is a fourth-surface coating to lower Ufactor.
- Maximum clarity and color neutrality without the green tint of standard glass makes Guardian UltraClear™ low-iron glass virtually invisible, bringing elevated light transmission to Guardian SunGuard® commercial low-E coatings. UltraClear also shines in interiors.
- Guardian CrystalBlue™ glass offers high visible light transmission with a neutral blue color, adding flexibility in achieving performance and aesthetic requirements for commercial exteriors.
- Guardian SatinDeco® on ExtraClear® glass brings brighter translucence to acid-etched glass for interior applications. It can also be fabricated for commercial exteriors.
For more information on Guardian’s full product portfolio, visit Guardian Glass at Booth 1028 at GlassBuild America, or guardianglass.com.
About Guardian Industries Corp.: Guardian Industries Corp. is a privately held, diversified, global company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Guardian, and its family of companies, employ 17,000 people and operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, with a vision to create value for customers and society through constant innovation using fewer resources. Guardian Glass is a leading international manufacturer of float, value-added coated, and fabricated glass products and solutions for architectural, residential, interior, transportation and technical glass applications. SRG Global is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of advanced, high value coatings on plastics for the automotive and commercial truck industries, providing solutions for greater surface durability, structural integrity, functionality, vehicle efficiency and design flexibility. Guardian Building Products is a leading U.S. based distributor of specialty building products. Visit www.guardian.com.
Jennifer Marsik Friess