One of the most iconic projects in the city of São Paulo. The São Paulo Corporate Towers unite beauty and performance. A mark in the city landscape.
São Paulo Corporate Towers - Viol
High performance, beauty and Leed certification.
About the project
- Develop a high impact visual glass composition
- Performance / thermal comfort and adequate natural light
- Generate energy savings:air conditioning and electric light
- Meet the requirements for Leed Platinum pre-certification
- Meet the Brazilian (NBR) and international standards (ASTM)
Choose a composition of glass to meet a innovative and differentiated project need, taking into account the sustainability and technical characteristics to stay up to date in the future.
- Add more value to the project
- Imposing aesthetics. The glass highlights the two towers in the region, making them symbols of the São Paulo skyline
- Homogeneous colors in both towers, thanks to Guardian's modern manufacturing process
- Visual integration of occupants with the external environment
- High energy, thermal and acoustic efficiency
- LEED Core and Shell Certification
- Heat block of approximately 70%
The project was designed and created by top of the line partners.
- Sem Account