Energy standards are designed to be good for business and the environment and need to be considered early in the design process. Let us assist you with all aspects of the design process that concern glass, including:
- Configuration modeling
- Product and platform planning
- Conceptual and physical design assistance
- Understanding glass package influence on total unit performance
- Navigating options for spacers, sashes, frames and more
- Keeping track of code-driven requirements and voluntary criteria
At the office or at home, Guardian Glass products help provide solutions to any performance standard:
Guardian SunGuard ® Advanced Architectural Glass combines aesthetic beauty and energy efficiency for commercial structures. This range of high-performance coatings can reduce heating and cooling costs and help obtain LEED certification.
Guardian ClimaGuard ® Residential Glass offers a variety of solutions formulated to meet energy requirements in specific regions. This series can help windows meet Energy Star, lower energy costs for homeowners, and optimize indoor comfort.
Need further information?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need further information about any Guardian services or products, and you can request specific product samples or brochure downloads below: