As one of the world’s most prolific glass producers, Guardian IG units start with Guardian low-E coatings on Guardian float glass. Our science and technology center is continuously developing new coatings to meet code and design preferences.
Integrate IG Units into your existing design to simplify your process
Ordering insulating glass (IG) units from Guardian Glass can be described with one word — straightforward. Integrate our IG units into your existing design. Connect your IT system to ours to order thousands of unique parts automatically. Get them sequenced and sorted, as if you made them yourself. We control the process from sand to complete insulating glass (IG) unit, made with Guardian float glass, coatings, safety glass, and the spacer of your choice.
By sourcing IG production to Guardian, customers gain peace of mind and a renewed focus on their core business.
To achieve a seamless alignment with IG customers, Guardian has invested heavily in process development, proprietary equipment, and technology. This investment comes through at every stage of our customer relationships.
- Modeling: Analytical and modeling capabilities to help customers find the right combination of glass, coatings and spacers to meet their needs
- Ordering: Electronic order integration allows for a seamless and efficient ordering process
- Quality: Allows for a seamless and efficient ordering process to meet the needs of the window industry’s most stringent customers
- Delivering: Short lead times and excellent on-time performance
- Sequencing: Full custom sequencing and sorting capability to match our customers’ production process
3 Key Components of Guardian Glass
Guardian offers high volume and sequenced, made-to-order tempered and laminated glass in our insulated units that exceeds industry quality standards. All facilities are SGCC® - certified.
Guardian offers IG units with 4 spacer options — the Guardian Align™ spacer system, Quanex Super Spacer®, Duralite® and Duraseal® spacers.
Complete Insulating Capabilities
Guardian Glass offers automated and manual manufacturing lines to produce standard IG units as well as shapes. Each IG facility has tempering capabilities, as well as laminating capabilities, to deliver IG units with safety glazing.