Care & Cleaning
ShowerGuard's patented technology helps keep minerals, scale and soap scum from sticking. A soft cloth or wet sponge and most common household cleaners are all you need for periodic maintenance.
Guardian suggested products for cleaning the ShowerGuard coated surface:
Preferred products for cleaning the ShowerGuard coated surface:
- Arm & Hammer Clean Shower
- Comet Bathroom Cleaner with Disinfectant
- Fantastik Antibacterial Heavy Duty Cleaner
- Invisible Glass Premium Glass Cleaner
- Kaboom Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner
- Lime-a-Way Bathroom Cleaner
- Lysol Bathroom Cleaner
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
- Scrubbing Bubbles Auto Shower Cleaner
- Soft Scrub with Bleach Cleanser
- Sprayway Ammonia Free Glass Cleaner
- Tilex Fresh Shower
- Vim Cream Cleanser
- Windex Original Glass Cleaner
Preferred all natural products for cleaning the ShowerGuard coated surface:
- Clorox Green Works Glass Cleaner
- Holy Cow Glass Cleaner
- iQ Glass Cleaner
- J.R. Watkins Window Cleaner
- Method Mint Natural Glass Cleaner
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Glass Cleaner
- Seventh Generation Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner
- Sparkle Green Glass Cleaner
- Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar
- Mixture of 50/50 water and vinegar
- Avoid abrasive cleaners, such as: Ajax, Comet, CRL Bio-Clean, CRL Sparkle, Rouge and Cerium Oxide.
- Hydrofluoric and phosphoric acid are corrosive to the coating and glass surfaces and shouldn't be used.
- Do not use abrasive brushes, razor blades or other sharp objects.
Download the ShowerGuard brochure to learn more.
Don't see your cleaner?
If your favorite household cleaning product is not listed, please fill out the Cleaning Product Request Form below for additional information.