No matter how good the product is, it will not make sense if the planet will suffer.
The production of safe and reliable products, the creation of safe jobs, the guarantee of rational use of natural resources, as well as their safety are all part and parcel of the philosophy and practice of the Guardian business. We are proud to find in you the person sharing our ideas on improvement of the environment protection.
Environmental Policy of Guardian Glass Ryazan LLC
Guardian Glass Ryazan LLC is the Russian branch of Guardian Industries Сorp. Guardian Glass is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of float, value-added and fabricated glass products and solutions. The company is aimed at carrying out production activities world wide in the way ensuring efficient use and conservation of natural resources. This Policy was approved and developed on the basis Environmental Policy of Guardian Industries and reflects the leadership of Guardian Glass Ryazan LLC position in relation of the environment, health and safety protection.
The employees and leadership of Guardian Glass Ryazan LLC shall comply with the corporate values of Guardian Industries Corp. and be aware of their responsibility for maintenance of favorable environment in the course work performance and shall:
- Ensure continuous improvement of its environmental performance and improve the System of Environmental Management.
- Prevent or consistently reduce the negative impact on the environment from production activities and products.
- Take stringent measures to comply with environmental legislation, constantly improve the company's environmental performance.
- Strive to reduce the consumption of natural resources (water, gas, electricity, raw materials) and minimize the generation of waste and emissions of harmful substances.
- Ensure for professional training of employees in the field of environmental protection, support and encourage employees to successfully implement this policy.
- Inform employees about the problems of environmental indicators honestly and objectively.
- Maintain and develop relationships with public and state environmental organizations.
- Conduct internal audits to monitor and improve the company's environmental performance.
- Ensure clarity, understanding and use of this policy by all employees and contractors working for or in the interests of Guardian Glass Ryazan LLC.
Each employee shall know and comply with this policy in the performance of relevant job: successful policy enforcement is an important factor in the evaluation of staff. Leadership and employees of the company are responsible for compliance with environmental legislation and additional environmental requirements established hereby.