Contact Us 

Have a problem with your window or door wall/slider?

If you have a window or sliding glass door that needs parts, repair or replacement and it has a “Guardian” stamp on the glass, the stamp simply means the glass was “tempered” by Guardian to make it stronger. We did not make the window or door.

Guardian does not manufacture windows or doors – we make glass for window/door manufacturers who use the glass in their products. Warranty, repair, parts and replacement issues for windows and doors should be directed to the window/door manufacturer. The manufacturer may be identified on the crank, latch, other hardware or on the spacer material between the two pieces of glass if it is an insulating glass unit. If there are no identifying marks on the window and you know the company/builder of your house they may be able to help.   

CG-2014 tempering stamp1


ClimaGuard Product Information

Phone: 855.660.5905




Receive valuable updates on innovative products and services from Guardian ClimaGuard, SunGuard and InGlass.

Join Our Email List




    Member Login               
    Guardian Select Fabricator
Glazier Connection
Select Commercial Window

Guardian Corp Logo 2016

2300 Harmon Road | Auburn Hills, MI 48326-1714